Couple of questions for FC5, T3

Hi Folks,

Just a couple of questions:

1) Is there a fix for kudzu?  It currently core dumps.  If there
    is a fix, what do I use for Yum command line?

2) What is kdump?  I guess I may have inadvetenly add this
    package in - but in any case there is a warning message
    in yellow that kdump could not find the core dump file.  I
    tried to read up on in but it is still vague as to it's uses.
    Comments?  Should I remove this from my test system?

Kind regards,
Dan