Re: "About Fedora" menu entry

On 3/7/06, Lars G <terraformers gmail com> wrote:
Hi

What about a "About Fedora" menu entry under the "About GNOME" one ?
I think i have seen this kind of entry in ubuntu.

cheers
lars

Along those lines, a menu entry (in both DEs) labelled "Fedora Help" or "Fedora Resources" would be adviseable. This could contain some or all of the following:

- Links to online Fedora reosurces (fedoraproject.org, fedora solutions, fedora faq, etc)
- Links to offline images of the above
- Links to on disk help/man/info pages