Re: Rawhide -- Wine window doesn't show up in Windows List applet or alt-tab window selection

Miles Lane wrote:
Hi,

There seems to be a problem with Gnome's ability to know a Wine
program window exists.  When I run a program under Wine, it doesn't
show up in the Window List applet, and when I hit ALT-TAB, it doesn't
show up in the window selection.
Are you running Wine in "Managed" mode ?
See: winecfg -> Graphics -> "Allow the window manager to control the windows"