Re: Password feedback in Anaconda

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I just installed FC5Test3 and I've got to say, everything is prettier, even
at 800x600. However, Anaconda in FC1 and FC2 I believe, gave live feedback
on length and strenth of passwords being input, any idea why this is
nolonger so? It was a really nice feature IMHO.
I dont recall seeing this feature ever.

Good work to all those who have worked, and are working on FC5 . . . now I
just need to figure out what to test.
Poke at everything, play with it and see what breaks.

--
Rahul