Re: Reporting mono bugs - a bit of advice please

Paul F. Johnson wrote:

Hi,

It used to be that when I was running mono built from source, I would
report problems to the Mono bugzilla. Now I'm running from the FC rpms,
should I report it to both, especially as the bugs I'm seeing are
upstream problems?

Upstream bug tracker is the better place for issues that you are sure is not a Fedora specific problem. If there are major issues that needs to be fixed before releases you might want to provide a reference in Fedora bugzilla too to keep track on the issue in the distribution.

--
Rahul