FC5T3 and Radeon Mobility X700 (was: FC5T3)

Philip Trickett (List) phil-ml at techworks.ie
Wed Mar 8 14:06:45 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 21:02 -0500, Philippe Rigault wrote:
> >   "shrek-m at gmx.de" <shrek-m at gmx.de> wrote:
> > > but my experiences with the same boot medium was
> > > "linux text"  -  messy menus
> > > "linux text askmethod"  - the menus are ok
>
> Brilliant!
> I confirm that "linux text askmethod" works with correct menus. Thanks.
>
> > I open a bug on the messy text menus and supposedly it is fixed in rawhide
> > now.
>
> Bugzilla number ?

For reference with X problems, these pages might be of help getting X
running properly on the LCD panel:
http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~weckerl/ferrari_ubuntu_64.html

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HARDWARE_Gentoo_Acer_Ferrari_4005WLMi_Manual

HTH,

Phil.

P.S. Was hoping to install FC5T3, might do it later today if I feel
brave enough...