Re: bluez-utils ppc* (was Re: rawhide report: 20060308 changes)

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 12:26 +0100, shrek-m gmx de wrote:
>   bluetooth keyboard and mouse stops working after bluetooth init

Yes. When we take the device out of pass-through HID mode and switch it
into proper Bluetooth mode, we lose the fake 'USB HID' devices and we
need to talk to them properly with the Bluetooth HID dæmon.

Is hidd running? Does it make a difference whether you run it with
'--server' or '--search' arguments? Is there a button on the mouse to
make it discoverable? Does hidd work if you use 'hidd --search' after
pressing that button?

--
dwmw2