Re: Please "attach" files to bugzilla, instead of pasting into a massive comment

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 02:08 -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> Warning: Frustration rant follows.
>
> More and more over time, I am noticing a tendency of bug reporters
> adding log files, config files and other large files to bug reports
> by cutting and pasting these massive files into the comment box,
> instead of attaching them as proper bugzilla file attachements.

On the other hand, I like inline stack traces as a bugzilla comment
search can find similar bugs pretty easy. If we had a "search
attachments" option (or does this happen already ?) that would be neat.

Or a better alternative stack-trace database submission/search system.

C.