Please "attach" files to bugzilla, instead of pasting into amassive comment

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 10:05:26 UTC 2006

Can bugzilla limit the line or character count?  That way RedHat/Fedora
developers can sit down, and come to a consensus as to what is "too much",
and kick back an error when people try to post huge comments, stating that
they need to include information over x number of lines as an attachment, or
reduce the size of their comment?  I say this, because we already have one
developer that seems to want virtually any sort of output as an attachment,
and another stating that he likes seeing strace output put into the
comments.  Another developer is going to write in a minute and say strace
output is too long, but lspci output should be in the comment (as an
example), and then the whole thing once again boils down to user/developer
preference....