Stellarium very flaky - slow and crashes or causes log outs.

For fun,

I tried to run Stellarium in FC5-T3 and noticed:

- Very slow on my 900Mhz, 512MB system.  Cursor is very slugglish
- When opened, opens FULL SCREEN, if there are any problems - hard to
get out of it
- Caused my system to log me out
- Hard-Crashed FC5-T3 and forced a reboot

I guess, this program is a good system stress tester and buster
for FC5-T3 :-) ?

Dan