Re: beagle now indexing system stuff, but beagle-search doesn't show

> I noticed that beagle is now being called from cron to index stuff,
> e.g. /usr/share/doc.  So I fired up beagle-search, but it doesn't look like
> it finds any of those indexes.  What needs to be done?

I brought up this issue before, and it seems the official Beagle team
has designed the Beagle GUI in such a way that it doesn't display
results, intentionally, from system indexes (like those generated by
beagle-crawl-system). However, command line beagle-query does indeed
search those indexes.