Re: Help Needed: TEST FC5 KERNELS!

> That's really weird -- video state on resume from hibernate should be
> *exactly* the same as if you'd just rebooted.  We're not fiddling with
> it, and the machine _is_ doing a cold boot.

Yes. In some cases, the server starts, but the video is not
initialized properly. Window redrawingis not done properly. I added
chvt/fgconsole in /etc/pm/functions-intel, it does a bit better, but
still sometimes the video is not initialized properly.

Also, suspend/resume doesn't work. The video doesn't come back.

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82852/855GM
Integrated Graphics Device (rev 02)
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation 82852/855GM Integrated
Graphics Device (rev 02)

-- alain.