Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:53:52 -0500
From: Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com>
Subject: Fedora Core 5 Status
To: fedora-maintainers redhat com
Cc: fedora-devel-list redhat com, fedora-test-list redhat com

Due to circumstances outside of our control, we're going to be unable
keep to the scheduled date of March 15th for the release of FC5 and
instead are going to have to make the release date Monday, March 20th.
While unfortunate in some ways, this gives us the opportunity to pull
in
the final GNOME 2.14 tarballs wh! ich should be available on Monday
assuming the changes are suitably minor.

Jeremy