Re: PPC FC5 Test 3

> Why can't you use the boot.iso provided in the nightly rawhide runs to
> boot from, and then do the install from a mirror or local mirror?  A
> clean start from what is very very very very close to FC5, rather than a
> iffy test release upgraded?

Yes, I could.  But I did it the other way because people will do it like this:

Download a CD Installer Set.
Boot from CD 1.
Atempt install process.

A while back I tried the newer boot.iso CD but it complains that the
other CDs do not match that CD -- something about it wanting/expecting
a PPC64; I haven't tried that lately however.

I'll try the boot CD and see if I can talk to the installer mirror
next week -- best I can do at the moment.
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/