Re: One week delay

Leslie Satenstein wrote:

There are many rough edges to the Core5 release. I personally would want the extra week(s) spent on cleaning up.

My nuances
I found  XEN version will not power off after a shutdown command
Did you file a bug report on this?

I found that any user, including guest, could issue a shutdown command
This one is not a bug.

I found that there are still keyboard definition problems that are not solved
Any bug reports?

--
Rahul