Strange power management behaviour

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has seen strange behaviour from the power management?

I'm not sure if I could pin down the details of the problems, but things like:

* screensaver activating periodically, even if there has been input (I saw this one time and it hasn't reproduced itself) * strange behaviour at the moment when external power is applied or removed to the laptop, eg. unplug from mains and the machine suspends immediately (the battery is in fine condition at this point); also, start suspend and unplug from the mains before the suspend has completed, when the machine resumes it immediately suspends itself again.

The PM prefs are
[on AC]
  display to sleep when inactive (=30 mins)
  computer to sleep when inactive (=never)
  lid closed: suspend
[battery]
  display to sleep when inactive (=5 mins)
  computer to sleep when inactive (=20 mins)
  lid closed: suspend
  battery critical: shutdown

[general]
  sleep type when inactive: suspend

The behaviour isn't a show stopper but it is a bit annoying and unpolished.

-Cam

--

                                                                     <--
camilo mesias co uk