Help Needed: TEST FC5 KERNELS!

Alain Mellan amellan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 22:30:48 UTC 2006

There, it's done it again. I removed vbetool post, and coming out of
hibernation I see the busy cursor on and off a couple of time, and
then pooof! I lost control of the laptop, even though I can see some
disk activity.  I remember I never had the problem with earlier
versions of rawhide; I think before updating pm-utils it went well
(many hibernations cycles without a hitch). Anybody happen to have the
old rpm? It may be worth a try.

Added vbetool post again, and now the video doesn't work correctly
(windows not redrawn correctly), although I can Alt-Ctrl-1 to get a
console.

Any idea?