Re: Reported bugs -- yes they were

Jesse Keating wrote:

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 13:46 -0800, Leslie Satenstein wrote:
As for being able to shutdown from any account. It says that Core5 cannot be used as a server and also have another guest user who could issue that command.
I should not have to modify the halt / shutdown / reboot stuff to add security. If I want a guest end user to do a shutdown,

Can you tell me exactly how a non-root user can initiate a shutdown?
Aside from say the gnome shutdown menu...
the "poweroff" or "reboot" commands?

-Dan