Xen Kernel Not Powering Down

I filed a bug report on this early last week.

Nothigns been done

From: Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org>
Subject: Re: One week delay
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 00:57:17 +0530

Leslie Satenstein wrote:

There are many rough edges to the Core5 release. I personally would want the extra week(s) spent on cleaning up.

My nuances
I found  XEN version will not power off after a shutdown command

Did you file a bug report on this?

I found that any user, including guest, could issue a shutdown command

This one is not a bug.

I found that there are still keyboard definition problems that are not solved

Any bug reports?

--
Rahul