Kernel BUG in xenguest-install.py

Before Anaconda displays its opening screen, the following is printed on the console:

    kernel BUG at include/asm/xor.h:633!
    invalid opcode: 0000 [#1]
    SMP

I can reproduce this every time I run this install script. I'm running on an AMD Athlon XP 2400+ with 768MB, with the following install options:

    What is the name of your virtual machine? junk
     How much RAM should be allocated (in megabytes)? 256
     What would you like to use as the disk (path)? /dev/stg/junk.xen
     What is the install location? nfs:coyote:/mnt

I'm installing to a LVM logical volume from a FC5t3 DVD image mounted read-only via a loopback device.

If anyone has a clue as to what I'm doing wrong, please let me know.

--
Dario Alcocer -- alcocer helixdigital com