kudzu kudzu-1.2.34.2-1 locks up solidly, no more segment faulting

This last patch locks up solidly, and since it is one version higher in number than the segfault one, I am hoping to receive instructions about how to help the developer resolve the problem with this version.

With the lockup, I could watch the disk led light show activity for less than a second, and then, only the cpu cooling fans are active. I will wait for the mirrors to get up to date (nothing at time of writing this email)