Re: Kernel 2.6.15-1.2041 panics on boot.

Steven Haigh wrote:
<snip>
I clean installed FC4, then updated to the latest FC4 updates (the
updates-released), then enabled just the fedora-devel and
fedora-extras-devel repos and ran 'yum upgrade'

I then just let it go.

OK, beyond me at this point. I would make sure the mirror used was synced with today's rawhide. Or, just temporarily modify the fedora-devel repo to look only at download.fedora.redhat.com. You may need to start over with the FC4 install, etc.

--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)