Re: no floppy dir in /media ? bug ????

Larry tb wrote:
Thx Michal... but , well i knew this :-p, and did.

Previous version had /dev/fd0 in fstab, and floppy dir in /mnt or /media.
So i were wondering if it was a bug or something else...
I think the design changed, so that /media gets used when removable media are inserted / removed; the mount folder is created and removed automatically.

Since floppy disk insertion aren't usually detectable, I guess you need to use a tool like Michal suggested to mount it. But I don't have a floppy drive on the couple of PC's that I have ;)

DaveT.