Re: no floppy dir in /media ?

Have seen all the discussion. Sorry Michal : i didn't understood what you told me :)
Using
# gnome-mount -d /dev/fd0
# cp /home/me/really-important-file /media/floppy
# gnome-umount -d /dev/fd0

is okay. And graphical command works fine too :)

The problem i had, was to guess this new command. I often work at shell, and so... Here is my problem :
root ws044 ~]# mount /dev/fd0 /media/floppy
mount: mount point /media/floppy does not exist
[root ws044 ~]#

Of course the possibility/necessity is to create a /media/floppy, or even /mnt/floppy. BUT within fc4 it was auto created during installation.

So the question is :
Do you think people who use shell or text mode have to guess this ? It might be : that's just a question....

larry