Re: 60 seconds 'til shutdown...

On 13/03/2006, at 9:09 PM, Roger Grosswiler wrote:
Thanks for information Rahul, the last 2 entries are my favourites :-D

Yeah - I find this damn annoying as well. I'd much rather it update every second. It makes logical sense. Kind of like the countdown on a microwave - they don't update that every 10 seconds... Why? Because it's what people expect.

I really just don't understand some peoples logic :|

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz crc id au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au