Re kudzu and XEN Hypervisor

Is this going to be repaired before go live?

Since the last upgrade, I have to bypass the loading of kudzu. Otherwise kudzu locks up the boot process solidly.

I will help the developer with any testing he requires. Just let me know what is required.

Yes, the bug is raised in bugzilla. I indicated it in an earlier posting.

Leslie