Re: Rescue disk

On 3/13/06, Gordon Stewart <gorste tesco net> wrote:
> Ben
>
> Thanks. The reason for the boot disk is because I was getting :
>
> Ran out of input data -- system halted.
>
> The only think I know I changed was I disabled SELINUX.
>
> Thanks anyway

You get that when you try to boot from your floppy?  Not surprising:
the whole of the kernel image probably wasn't written.  If you're
getting that when attempting to boot from the hard drive, it may be
that the kernel file in /boot is corrupt.

--
 _  Ben Steeves                                    bcs metacon ca
( ) The ASCII ribbon campaign                  ben steeves unb ca