Re: Re: Rescue disk

On 3/13/06, Gordon Stewart <gorste tesco net> wrote:

> No I need the rescue disk to fixed the issue.

As I said in my original email, there's a full rescue environment on
CD 1.  Just boot off of that.   From the sounds of it though you might
be just as well served by re-installing.

--
 _  Ben Steeves                                    bcs metacon ca
( ) The ASCII ribbon campaign                  ben steeves unb ca