Re: power manager not working?

Alain Mellan wrote:
On 3/13/06, Jim Cornette <fct-cornette insight rr com> wrote:

What version of gnome-power-manager is installed? I have
gnome-power-manager-2.13.93-4 installed.

gnome-power-manager-2.13.93-4
PowerManager-0.1.0-1

I see. Looks like PowerManager is the old name of the package; I'll
just rpm --erase it then.

-- alain.

I never used PowerManager but there are both gnome-power-manager and PowerManager on the below website.

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/1/data/2005-07-13

They seem to be compiled for earlier distributions. One should be enough, whatever it is called by the maintainer.

Jim

--
Your computer's union contract is set to expire at midnight.