Actually running kudzu-, and  2.6.15-1.2009.4.2_FC5hypervisor !
Have no problem left with kudzu !

Bretagne, France March the 14th, 2006 - 6.31 am :)

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
Is there a chance that Kudzu will have a patch to allow it to work with the standard fc5 test3 hypervisor before the files go to generate the ISO's?

My system locks up solidly during boot unless I bypass kudzu during boot prompt. In a way, this does not bother me, because I do not anticipate a hardware change for a while. I do intent to do a fresh format install of Core5, and I would want very much that the ISO version of kudzu work.

As a reminder

from rpm -qa kudzu-devel-

from uname -r

The only kernel installed since the test3 iso disks. As of 10pm Canada Eastern Standard time !
(same as
 New York City), pup tells me that there are zero outstanding patches are left to install.