Re: default FC font changed from 4 to 5?

On 3/13/06, Dan Gabriel Ghita <gabbath gmail com> wrote:

> thanks very much Deji. your tip worked (actually it's xorg-x11- fonts-Type1
> but anyway that did it).
>
>  i guess this should be marked as a bug and fixed before fc5 comes out,
> since with the wider font i also had international characters show up as
> blank squares if they appeared in the KDE titlebar (don't know why just the
> titlebar, maybe because it's bold or something...).

Just FYI, I did a clean install from Rawhide yesterday and
xorg-x11-fonts-Type1 was installed by default, so it seems this bug
was fixed.

--
 _  Ben Steeves                                    bcs metacon ca
( ) The ASCII ribbon campaign                  ben steeves unb ca