CD-RW problems

Running latest rawhide and I guess using either K3b or XCD-Roast, it
seems if it won't reburn a wrote cd-rw.  What I mean is, if I use
xcdroast for the first time, and burn a brand new cd-rw using an iso
image from rawhide/images/boot.iso.  It creates the CD and all is well.
If I go to create it again, and stick the same CD back in, it won't.

Is this a bug, or I am doing something wrong, like having to erase what
is on the cd first or something before writing the image?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"