Re: PC freezing, during surfing on the internet

Waow ! Awsome jim. This is coool :) --> i get my mozilla icon.
 but now back to firefox :( to try to find out the problem
No plugin installed neither flash ! just and few languages with it (i didn't ask for !)

Jim Cornette wrote:
Larry tb wrote:

...and im sure Firefox is in question, 'cause with Mozilla (which have no icon to be run ! --> have to lunch it from shell) i have no problem.
Actually updating firefox to

The reason that you have no Mozilla ICON is that the mozilla.desktop is set to not display the ICON in the menus by default. The mozilla.desktop file is in the /usr/share/applications directory.

You may be able to change NoDisplay=true to NoDisplay=false like I always do and the mozilla ICON will show up in the Internet menus.

I have not tried to change this via the menu editor, this may or may not work also.

yum remove beagle might work to get firefox working also. :-)

cat mozilla.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Mozilla Web Browser
GenericName=Web Browser
Comment=Browse the web
Exec=mozilla %u
NoDisplay=false # This is set to true by *default.*