Re: PC freezing, during surfing on the internet

Thx gabriel, but as i sent few minutes ago, i also get a problem wuth lynx : file size limitation, when trying to download ios (3go) :(

I note that proxy is not the problem !

larry

Dan Gabriel Ghita wrote:
larry, i'm behind a proxy here too (a very restrictive one too!) and experience no such problems. try going init 3 and run lynx or another textbased browser
gabriel