Re: PPC FC5 Test 3

> > I'll try the boot CD and see if I can talk to the installer mirror
> > next week -- best I can do at the moment.
>
> Ok.  We really do appreciate testing that happens within the community.

OK, I tried setting up the PPC net install twice -- and twice the
install over the Internet failed but I do not believe it was related
to the FC5 Test 3 boot disk -- at this point I am sorry to say that I
have switched to Intel completely.

But thanks anyways for the Fedora Core project members efforts
regarding PPC -- I really did appreciate the help.

Anyone know how well the Intel Tiiv stuff is working with Fedora Core 5 yet?
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/