Re: PC freezing, during surfing on the internet

I have been experiencing the same problem. After about 5-10 minutes of browsing my PC hangs. I'm NOT behind any proxy. I thought it was probably my wireless card .. but it seems quite a few are having the same problem?

I also do not have any plugins or firefox extensions installed.

I'm not sure if this is dur to firefox or some other application?

Chida