about firefox ... / dont understand anything

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Wed Mar 15 20:11:13 UTC 2006

Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 19:26 +0100, LarryT wrote:
>> Just to tell :
>> Have done the upadte with yum.
>> Have removed firefox : it worked nice.
>> Have re-installed firefox : pc freezes !
>> Have removed and restarted : seems to be good.
>> :-/
>>
>> Larry tb wrote:
>>> Removing firefox but just when openning mozilla, it's the same : pc
>>> freezes !
>>> blaah !
>>>
>>> Is there any kind of output i could look for and past ?

> BTW,
> Might have missed it, did you post your hardware configuration?
> Driver configuration?
Nop you didn't missed anything : i didn't post it :-[
motherboard is Gigabyte GA-K8NS
nVidia nForce 250 ATX  audio & network nativ
cpu amd64 2.6go - 1.3 go DDR

And an hour ago, i get the same freezing joke using thunderbird :-/
I really dont understand what happens ! :(

could iit be a graphical gnome problem ?

Larry