Re: may anyone tell me what rawhide is ?

Larry tb wrote:
Thx all. 'Think i gonna keep my core :-p

Well Larry, thanks for the question. The link is to rescue images for correcting problems encountered with unstable Development. I believe the discs allow you to also download via ftp or http directly from the server that you chose for the installation.

I did not realize there was a rescue disc for rawhide.
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/isos/

Thanks!
Jim