Kudzu is dead, causes my system to hang.

Hi,

After several previous posting, I finally figured it out
temporarily how to fix my boot hang when kudzu freezes
up - just Fedora Rescue and insert a exit 0 in the
/etc/rc5.d/S50kudzu in the first 3 lines.  This bypassed
the new hardware checks and allows me to boot up now.

I think someone really needs to fix this program.  I am
running ZEN so perhaps this is where the problem is but
I haven't tried running FC5T3 without ZEN so I cannot
attest for that.

Anyway - please ignore my incessant previous postings
asking for recovery help.  I am ok for now.

Dan