Re: Could tthere be an update iso distribution

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 13:23 +0000, Dan Gabriel Ghita wrote:
> i agree with leslie. the nv driver may work, but people _will_
> download the accelerated driver, see that it doesn't work and
> complain.

but that's not different from before where nvidia had to put a small
workaround in. This time it's the same, ok it's maybe not entirely their
fault this time but still. I suspect they have that small workaround
there in days if not a week or two.

And besides... what will happen if the nvidia driver just stops working
entirely without workaround in the future? At least this time it is
easy.