Re: NOT [fixed] Re: about firefox ... / dont understand anything [radeon]

Hi Jim :)

Jim Cornette wrote:
LarryT wrote:

Gilboa Davara wrote:
On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 09:53 +0100, LarryT wrote:

Freezing is back.
Forget it ! I will try the official iso ! This is too much

Are you using a 64-bit processor? I have a radeon for this laptop and have no such problems.
yep having 64bit, but using i686 test3

There were problems early in the test phase where due to the relocation of the modules for modular X, the SELinux rules needed to be adjusted to allow the driver to work correctly. I had no freezing but other limitations that were corrected with updates to policy.
have disable SElinux :-p

What happens if you run setenforce 0 in a root terminal and then launch firefox? Do you still get the freeze? What messages are in the audit.log located under /etc/audit?
Have no log there :
[root ws044 ~]# ls /etc/au
auditd.conf  audit.rules  auto.master  auto.misc    auto.net     auto.smb
[root ws044 ~]# ls /etc/au

Larry

Jim

--
Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows