Re: NOT [fixed] Re: about firefox ... / dont understand anything [radeon]

Gilboa : i change ati for nVidia, and ....
after half an hour i still not have my freezing back :)
But i prefer wait  to say everything is all right :-P

Anyway, i have other OS onthis machine, like CentOS and FC4, and i have never meet such a problem. The problem appears two days ago. And it works at the bigenning, with fc5-test3 !