Re: Kernel 2054 breaks nvidia.ko loading

On 3/16/06, Gilboa Davara <gilboad gmail com> wrote:

> D. User, not being forced to install updates, (and being unaware of
> the problem) doesn't install the fixed kernel.

On that note (not entirely related to this thread, I admit): has
anyone ever considered the idea of having firstboot ask the user  if
they'd like to run an initial yum update before they even finish
booting the first time?  It might cut down on the number of "Fedora
ate my baby" posts.

Just a thought...
--
 _  Ben Steeves                                    bcs metacon ca
( ) The ASCII ribbon campaign                  ben steeves unb ca