Re: any way to install fc trough the internet ?

Maybe my question wasn't so clear !
I wanted to know if one can install fc from the INTERNET, and from a NETWORK ! Booting rescue cd allows to install from ftp NETWORK (=private) server ; but not (afaik) from the INTERNET ! One must to FIRST download iso, then mount, then copy to dir on pc having ftp server running.
Right ?

Is there a way to install directly from fedora site ?

thx

larry

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
LarryT wrote:

I wonder if one can install fc booting from a cd rescue and connectiong to the internet ? using yum or something like this ?
I cant find it, but maybe i miss something ?

I know it is possible from the network, AFTER downloading an iso ; but without downloading ?

Download the boot.iso from the images folder and boot using linux askmethod. http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !"