Re: Could tthere be an update iso distribution

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 13:21 -0600, Jonathan Berry wrote:
> Have we thought about doing a candidate test release such that if no
> one found any major issues with those ISOs then *those exact* ISOs are
> released as the next Fedora?  Would that take too long?

The turnaround time for ISOs to be made available and tested is pretty
long.  It's basically at least a week from when a tree is composed until
it is really in the hands of any number of testers.  Then if you give a
week for testing, you're adding at least 2 weeks to the schedule and
probably three.  And I'm not sure that there's any way to shorten
that. :(

Jeremy