-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Neal Becker
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:35 PM
To: fedora-test-list redhat com
Subject: Flawed release process

I hate to be critical, but I really have some problem with the way this
release proceeded.  Wouldn't it have been better to freeze the components
for testing for a period before release?  The flawed kernel that just went
out wasn't even tested for 1 day before the release.