Re: Flawed release process

On 3/17/06, Jerry Williams <jwilliam xmission com> wrote:
> I agree, I would be nice to have the initial install be more stable.
> I deal with lots of people that will be all they install, they will never
> update it.  I would be willing to wait a week to have it be more stable.

I also would hate a broken installation DVD _but_ willing to use
Fedora (any release) in a "install and forget" fashion is really not
an option.

In my experience ( I installed each and every FCx so far on various
hardware ) any given Core release reaches a production level quality
only after a certain amount of time (== updates).