SELinux policy source

I'm trying to learn about SELinux and how to write policy files, especially with FC5's new loadable module support. I think I've found a pretty good tutorial, but I've been looking for the selinux-policy-targeted-*.src.rpm. I downloaded yum-utils and tried to install it through that, but it didn't get a result so I went to the Fedora download web interface to look for it there and didn't see it there either. Where do I find it's .src.rpm? Is it just not there yet, but will be once FC5 is officially released?

Thanks,
Justin Willmert