Sony Vaio S3-HP Still Freezing on Udev Boot - Kernel 2054

Hi Guys

I reported this bug during FC5T1 and T2 however even now in T3 it still is apparent. I cannot successfully boot into FC5, and I dont really want to revert to FC4.

How can I help you guys debug this problem?

I have been using Fedora since FC2 on my old HP nx9015 before that I was a Mandrake user and that distro was dire in my eyes. Fedora has always been a great OS, FC3 has to be the strongest build to date, unfortunately it doesnt work on my Vaio.

Please help me help you fix this bug.

Regards,

Matthew