Re: Patch to fix Metacity 'pop-under'?

Alan Cox wrote:

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 11:32:12AM +0200, Mikko Huhtala wrote:
focus and are not placed on top). Is that separate, specific patch
available somewhere? I'd like to patch and repackage Metacity for our
site, because I would prefer not to deal with the complaints about the
new behaviour.

Can you put it in extras as well if you do rebuild it as something like
"metacity-sane" so the rest of us can get it.
That plan seems to be to make this a optional feature disabled by default - http://blogs.gnome.org/view/newren/2006/03/18/0

--
Rahul